A story inspired by a doll and her world, and people and times long past
When young Josie Harwood is forced to stay at Miss Gordy’s gloomy old house down the road, she’s prepared for the worst – a dreary waste of the holidays with a creepy old lady. But she soon finds out that Bramstone Hall harbours things far more unpleasant than Miss Gordy.
An encounter with a creature emerging from the walls is a clear sign that something is terribly wrong at the Hall and the unsolved mystery of the children who went missing over a century ago is far from dead. As Josie finds herself increasingly drawn into their lost world, she must find the courage and determination to lift the children’s curse or doom them all to a fate worse than death.
Haunting and surreal, The Lost Children of Gloam's End weaves together evocative original art and antique photographs in a magical tale of loss, love and redemption.
Note: This is the black and white version. It is also available at Amazon and other online booksellers. A premium full-color version is also available here.
THE LOST CHILDREN OF GLOAM'S END - B/W EDITION
- Language: English
- Paperback novel: 284 pages
- Cover: Matte
- Recommended age: 9 & up
- ISBN-10: 9811834342
- ISBN-13: 978-9811834349
- Item Weight (approx): 15.4 ounces
- Dimensions (approx): 5.5 x 0.71 x 8.5 inches
- Also available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- Shipping overages (or meetups) will be refunded
- AUTHOR SIGNING: Please let me know in the "Add a note" box at checkout if you would like a signed copy and if so, to whom you would like it addressed. You will receive an UNSIGNED copy if you do not request otherwise.
Clementine Darling is an art doll who lives with her mom Janice Yong. Jan is a doll artist who routinely records Clementine’s own little adventures on her IG feed @umami_baby. She decided that with such an outrageous imagination, Clementine ought to make good use of her time at home and write Josie’s story, while also celebrating dolly people and miniaturists everywhere. Jan helped out a little.